If you are a Ian Sutherland fan, chances are you have been carried away by his highly imaginative scenes and vividly remember his mesmerizing characters. Enjoy browsing the comments below, and then submit your own favorites for possible inclusion.
What reviewers have said
- Great story – intriguing, gripping, impossible to put down. Kept me up past midnight! Michael Fleming
- Sensitively written prose gently evoking the mood of the local landscape. Sally Ann Watkins
- A sense of place and time, both credible and compelling. Robin Stuart-Clark, Print Matters
- A very accomplished novel. Markus Hoffmann, RHA Literary Agency
- The novel is fantastic and had me hooked to the end! Alison Gwynne-Evans, English Alive
- A tale charged with intrigue, tension and wrenching emotion….an absorbing and entertaining read. Tony Grogan, Artist, Cartoonist & Author